Flavour profiles associated with the vegan & paleo lifestyle of eating aren’t pleasant. It often requires extensive work to recreate flavours associated with traditional foods, which has led to the overwhelming majority to reject the concept of vegan or paleo lifestyles. There are times when recipes can surprise you, and the desired flavour profile is perfectly recreated.
Extensive research has revealed the perfect Paleo Pumpkin Pie Smoothie for our readers. It’ll be healthy, delicious, easily consumed, and support the textures commonly associated with smoothies. The Paleo Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe supports Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, and an abundance of fibre. This results in a healthy & flavourful smoothie that most wouldn’t recognize as being paleo-friendly.
Various spices are infused with yoghurt & milk to create the texture associated with smoothies, with the added benefit of the pumpkin flavour profile. Those considering using this recipe are best suited to have their smoothie during the early morning hours, as it’ll provide them with an extensive volume of ingredients needed to sustain energy & a healthy lifestyle. Making the Paleo Pumpkin Pie Smoothie will channel the holidays, similar to Eggnog or Cinnamon Hot Chocolate.
Seasonal indulgence of this recipe can extend beyond the holidays. It’s a drink that can be created year-round with easily accessed ingredients. Below we’ve provided the required ingredients & directions needed to make this smoothie. It’ll take less than five minutes for completion and offer more health benefits than standard breakfasts had in North America. Eggs & Bacon have nothing on the Paleo Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. It should be noted that this recipe creates a single serving at 32-ounces.
- Six tablespoons of canned pumpkin.
- ¾ cup of canned coconut milk.
- One pitted date palm.
- One & a half tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
- One & a half tablespoons of ground allspice.
- Pinched ground cloves.
- Pinched kosher salt.
- Coconut yogurt for optional serving.
- Readers want to freeze their canned pumpkin pie overnight in ice cube trays. It’ll provide greater weight when mixing all ingredients.
- Combine the ground allspice, cinnamon, ground cloves, and kosher salt into the blender.
- Add the canned pumpkin, canned coconut milk, and optional coconut yogurt into the blender.
- Mix for 30 to 60 seconds depending on blender. Top off the beverage with cinnamon or pumpkin spice for added flavour.